humidity effect

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:20:21 EDT

I agree that humidity affects piano tuning in many mysterious ways, but I
really don't think humidity has anything to do with your present
observations on this piano.  Since all the tunings were significant pitch
corrections  I would think bridge roll could be a factor.  I,m still
serious, though, about tuning the piano starting at string #1 and go one at
a time through #235 (or so!)

Carol Beigel, RPT