Why not to tune a piano?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:27:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2000 6:25:11 PM, tunemwell@rcn.com writes:

<< How did this become so obfuscated?
                Totally confused  in Wmbg VA
                            Dan Jackson >>

Dan;
 I cannot tell a lie, I must confess I did it wif my liddle keyboard and tiny
widdle fingers. It was just too good to pass up and either de debil or some
subliminal influence from Master Nossaman made me do it!
 I knew/know what you meant in your first post, you owe no one an apology.
:-)....well maybe you will when I find out what "obfuscated" means?
Hope this unconfuses y'all.
Jim Bryant (FL)