Williams Piano

Daveg126@AOL.COM Daveg126@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:19:41 EDT

Folks,

My son's school is disposing of a Williams Piano. They offer to give it to me
to get it out of their hair, if I will move it. Any opinions?? It is dark
wood, upright, and cosmetically seems to be in good shape. It almost appears
to be some sort of "institutional model", most panels are secured with
conspicuous stainless steel screws, which look like they are part of the
original design. I have no idea of the age or model, but would presume this
came to the school as a donation.

Comments valued!! Trash or treasure??

Dave