Worst Moments - worst day

Dianne Durben ddurben@fullerton.edu
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:11:46 -0600

Hi Carol!

I really, really enjoyed this story and it certainly brought a smile to my
face!  :-)

It is good to see you again, if even just on the list.  I wish I had known
you were going through the Disklavier School at Yamaha, because it turns
out that David and I were in the class right after yours.  I would have
loved to have seen you while you were here, if not having been able to be
in the same class.

I hope all is going well for you, and hope to see you in DC!

All the best,

Dianne