List archives & the never ending repeating...

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:17:04 +0100

This is a very good setup in my opinion.

Since we often have to search for things that have very specific words like
"let-off", "historical temperament", "wire size" etc.

I think we would still need a way of tapering down to the item in question
at that time, with subdivisions and stuff.  Don´t ask me how to do it.  But
I´m sure someone could.  It will probably be a little expensive to begin
with and require a certified programmer/librarian amalgam of a person.

When the main database has been set up it wouldn´t be a problem for one of
us (not me :)) to keep it up to date.

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland