ramp

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:07:20 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/00 9:10:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
jonpage@mediaone.net writes:

<< One of my helpers worked in a millwork for years so there is more than a
little
 understanding of construction available. No shortage of tools :-)

 I'd rather build a ramp than hunch under a grand and install a DC
humidifier. >>

With all that help, and your willingness to do the work, I can see why you
wanted to tackle that project. More power to you. With the advice you got
from Michaeil and Conrad, I hope all goes well this summer.

Willem