Wurlitzer

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:32:26 -0500

> On the solder, just find the stuff with the highest lead component, since
it
> will melt at a lower temperature and you are not concerned about
durability.
> The idea of beeswax sounds bizarre to me.
>
> Mark Story, RPT

The two or three I had to actually open up, I saw some with red substance on
the tips.  Somewhere I heard it was either a red lead paint to add weight,
or sealing wax.   Also that  fingernail polish works. Red so you can see
what you have done? or that is most likely what a back stage chick will
have.  If it takes more than that, watch out, the tine might be ready to
break. After all if it didn't loose any solder, how the heck did it go out
sharp??They are the most stable I have seen other than reed organs.  The
place that sells parts must have a manual. If not Reblitz has pretty good
action diagrams, and instructions and where the hidden screws are, like
which ones you need to take out and those that can be left in.---ric