Pianotech List Luncheon

Gina Carter ginacarter@carolina.rr.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:43:09 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ross" <piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: Embarrassing Moments

> Hi,
> It has been so long since the get together, was mentioned.
> Even although, it is same as before, I forgot what that was.:-(

Hi John,

This was what we basically agreed upon:

"What will work best within Dale's organizational plan for the Arlington
Convention is for us to meet on Thursday during the 1 1/2 hour lunch break.
He can arrange for the hotel to have a breakout (one of those thingees where
they sell sandwiches and drinks a al carte, cost around $10 or so) in the
hall/lobby area near our meeting room."

I'm sure Dale will post the name of the meeting room before we leave for
Arlington.

(35 people said they planned to attend when we discussed this last December.
As we get closer to July, I'll repost so Dale can have closer approximate
numbers.)

Gina