Time Machine.

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:29:12 -0600

hi Ron,
           Andre Bodoc signs his boards then covers the signature with
lacquer.
I detail rebuild particulars on the side of #1 key, re scaling, if over
size pins and iron string replacement, type of hammers used, and
modifications of vertical dampers, or extension of tri or over dampers.Date
for posterity
Roger

At 11:22 AM 25/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to those who replied about putting their names on rebuild work. I
>have been putting "Soundboard designed by -" with my name and the date on
>the belly rail under the treble end of the soundboards I replace. I figure
>that, if anything is the part of the rebuild that's really mine. Trouble
>is, the only way to read it is by removing the soundboard and if my boards
>last as long as those old "immortal" compression crowned ones that are on
>their third rebuild, nobody will ever see it. Ah well, if it's seen by
>anybody within my lifetime, it wouldn't exactly be a business builder
>anyway, would it? Maybe I need something small but visible on the underside
>of the board.
>

>Ron N

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.