Time Machine.

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:22:17 -0500

Thanks to those who replied about putting their names on rebuild work. I
have been putting "Soundboard designed by -" with my name and the date on
the belly rail under the treble end of the soundboards I replace. I figure
that, if anything is the part of the rebuild that's really mine. Trouble
is, the only way to read it is by removing the soundboard and if my boards
last as long as those old "immortal" compression crowned ones that are on
their third rebuild, nobody will ever see it. Ah well, if it's seen by
anybody within my lifetime, it wouldn't exactly be a business builder
anyway, would it? Maybe I need something small but visible on the underside
of the board.

Ron N