Piano Tuner numbers ratio to Piano's owned.

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:30:08 -0400

At 2:50 PM -0400 4/23/00, Carol R. Beigel wrote:
>I'll bet if Leo DiCapprio was in a movie playing the piano, it would help!
>What we need is a remake of "The Competition" starring Leo and Gwyneth
>Paltro!

Matt Damon can pass for Leo's older brother (blonde hair, chubby face) but
I wouldn't recommend Matt's serial-killer character in "The Talented Mr.
Ripley" (co-starring Gwyneth) as a role displying the
wholesomeness/sexiness of pianists. Chrilling great yarn, however.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"Yeah!, let's do it. I'm pumped! Let the healing begin."
    ...........Matt Damon in the psychiatrist's office, in "Good Will Hunting"