Time Machine.

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:05:45 EDT

"I always enjoyed these little glimpses into the past."

 Ron N

 That is why you are in this business.  It is almost a spiritual experience
to pick up a key with a man's signature and date from the 1880s on it.  A
while back I tightened all the flange screws on an old upright and found a
date a little over 100 years prior when some else had done the very same
thing.  How many hi-tec people ever get to touch history on a daily bases as
we fortunate people do?  My favorite part of a rebuilding job is the tearing
down.  That is when I find all those goodies which make for such interesting
conversation and when I find those signatures which no one has seen in 100
years.

Andrew Remillard