Soundboard

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:45:36 EDT

Et Al;
 I posted this earlier in the day and several things have led me to believe
that the wording I used was, charitably, poor, i.e.:

"Ron doesn't "argue" Him discusses alternative views leading to subjective
conclusions based on internal processing of offered opinion and inflowing
facts, fiction and on the odd occasion fantasy!! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)"

  Now while this says 'exactly' what I meant to say it does not convey the
'meaning' I meant to convey.  By saying "Him discusses".............etc. I
meant to convey the thought that Ron discusses 'others' opinions, inflowing
facts, fiction, and occasional fantasies and NOT that Rons answers drawn from
his discussion were any of the aforementioned....quite the contrary I
'always' place great store in what Ron has to say....I was thinking about
this while helping a friend move this afternoon and after getting back here I
found that some others agreed that I might not have left the correct
impression :-(

 I agree that far too much 'fact' is engraved in stone when the only thing
factual about those 'facts' is the engraving itself. If I have added, in any
manner, to any such false 'factual' engraving I should be totally ignored.
Now as somone has already said "back to your regular programming".
Contritely;
Jim Bryant (FL)