business cards, etc.

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:02:38 -0600

>Anyone know where I might find a good eye-catching piano image (jpeg,
>whatever) on the net for use on my business cards.  It's time for a new
>batch of cards and I'm considering using a keyboard image, rather than a
>piano icon.  Any thoughts on this?  Perhaps I should make up two

Try you local Yamaha or Baldwin dealers, both companies have ad slicks on
CD, they print up very nicely right down to showing logos, and good
definition on leg shape. Also good keyboard designs foe borders.
They copy well to disc. See if you can get the dealer to make a copy of
what you need.

Hope this helps
Roger
Roger Jolly