business cards, etc.

Asbel Jonathan Corrales ajthepianoplayer@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:38:39 GMT

...I loved this one!  :-)

From: Tom Robinson <tomnjan@bellsouth.net>
To: "pianotech@ptg.org" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: business cards, etc.
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:09:25 -0400

Anyone know where I might find a good eye-catching piano image (jpeg,
whatever) on the net for use on my business cards.  It's time for a new
batch of cards and I'm considering using a keyboard image, rather than a
piano icon.  Any thoughts on this?  Perhaps I should make up two
batches, one with the image of a grand....another with the venerable
spinet for those who wouldn't recognize the grand.......

Tom Robinson
East Tennessee - where the mention of "historic temperament" movement
results in people thinking of a group of little ole ladies carrying