ratio?

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:02:26 EDT

Terry,
The number of pianos (averaged out) is about 9% of the given population. You
can extrapolate from there for any given area, be it local or on a larger
scale, if you know how many tuners are in that same area. Of course, I'm sure
there are more pianos per capita in certain areas than others, but this 9% is
just an average.
(Or...maybe I read it wrong! Corrective posts welcomed)

Anyone know how many tuners in the US?

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter,
Scranton, PA