age (was PTG logo)

Dpshans@AOL.COM Dpshans@AOL.COM
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:53:39 EDT

Like you, Phil, I'm clinging valiantly to my 43rd year here on earth, and
I've just finished paying Uncle Sam his share of my first full year in the
profession.  I also like your outlook, Phil: If you love what you do, and
want to keep learning, you should consider yourself an eternal rookie.

    Before signing off, I'd like to publicly thank my good friend, Dale Fox
(of this list) and his partner, Brett Dearing, for making my first year in
the profession slightly less painful and embarrassing.  An ounce of shared
wisdom saves a pound of cure.

Dan Dannenfelser
Sacramento, CA