Age

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:52:41 +0100

Oh yeah,

I forgot to mention that I studied at the Piano Hospital in Vancouver WA.

Girls you say?  Hey, what´s wrong with that?

I actually feel very confident in the customers´ home.  I also enjoy seeing
the little 'ol ladies´ face when they open the door (particularly if my
hair colour is a little avant garde).  The biggest kick however is when
they realize that I (being humble here ya´ll dinos) know what I´m doing.
And you know, the old ladies just love me.  I almost always get some
refreshments and they think I´m so cute!
So move over Mr. Stereotype!

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland