Age

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:16:41 -0400

>54, in my 22nd year. :-) Still, I wish I had started fifteen years sooner.
>
>Susan Kline

So, she's a seasoned veteran!

Me!  Well let's just say it has taken me 27 years to grow into the piano tuner's image...  graying hair, expanding waistline, glasses, less erect, slower movements, beat-up tool box..... but I still remember, at 24 in 1965, being refused admittance to a house because I was too young to know how to tune their piano, so they said. Now that I'm old enough, they're dead!

John (once young) Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada