Front duplex noise

Robert Moffatt moffattr@cadvision.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:42:37 -0600

Roger:

> Bob,
> I totally agree with your thoughts, but how many clients will pay
> the freight when the subject is first brought up?

Freight for what? You don't have to move the piano to dress a capo =
bar....
if I'm reading you right! (Although I have heard of some who tell the =
client
the piano has to be taken to the shop to prefrom the ardus task of lost
motion)

>The glue is a band aid,
> that buys some time, so that a) you can reschedule .

Why would you put a band aid on something to buy time, to do the correct
repair. This is only costing the client more, and in all likely hood
confusing the client at the same time!

 b) get through a
> performance situation.  I would not advise dropping a string the day =
of
>the concert.

> Regards Roger

Done it, no problems! I'm assuming that the strings are original, have =
been=20
up to pitch for some time. If so, then I repeat.....no problems! ;~}

Warm regards,

Bob=20

PS. If you "totally agree" with my thoughts............why the =
questions????