PTG logo...

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:44:50 -0500

>   In the interest of the facts PTG did not spend
>$50.000 on this or any other Logo.  The rumers
>are so good,  and the facts are so dull.  But facts
>are always the same and the rumers can be
>anything a person chooses to say.
>
>    Regards,
>    Jack Wyatt

Hi Jack ( never say that on an airplane, by the way ), did I just read
something about the hint of a rumor of a mention of a fact? That would seem
to indicate the possibility of the likelihood of the forthcoming of a
clarification. My copy of the message seems to have that crucial portion of
the part of the complete story missing, but that was possibly an oversight.
In the interest of the completion of the compilation of the compendium
surrounding this potential virtual urban legend... what's the scoop? How
much did this new and improved logo really cost us, and to whom was the
check made out?

Decrying minds want to know.

Ron N