business cards, etc

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:07:00 -0500

>I was wondering about the PTG logo, too (I can't use it, but my business
>partner can). I've used fuzzy scans from the PTG publications, but are
>there higher quality electronic forms of these available?
>Clark

Hi Gang,
I put one (the old version) together in Corel Draw way back when, because I
wanted something usable, and because they weren't otherwise available.
Anyone with a scanner and a drawing program could do the same thing I did
if they were just willing to invest the necessary time. Apparently nobody
else has, or they haven't chosen to make the results of their time and
energy available to those who haven't or won't. This is, in my somewhat
relentless opinion, one of the minimal services the home offices should
have been providing all along. Maybe they always did and I just didn't know
it, but I don't recall seeing the information anywhere. What was once the
PTG logo is now the RPT logo (the round one), which is what I built, and
still use. If anyone would like a huge Jpeg of it, at 93k, or a .cdr at 9k,
let me know and I'll send you a copy. I haven't made up a new PTG logo
because I don't particularly like it, so I haven't taken the time and
trouble, but if anyone has a .cdr, .jpg, .tif, or .eps of it, I'd like a
copy too.

Ron N