business cards, etc

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:56:06 PDT

David,

As far as them thickness, I guess it's pretty standard card stock; I just
went by feel. And for graphics, I either download an image in standard "JPG"
format, or I simply use my scanner to save the image on my hard drive, then
I can "cut & paste" it to the card. It's really pretty simple. What I like
is being able to save the finished card, then i can keep it updated or make
any changes in a snap. I also like adding colorful background images or
fills, and I like putting text on the back indicating some of the "extras"
included with every visit at no charge. I want the customer to feel that I
am treating their piano as If it were my own. Oh, the PTG logo is treated as
any other graphic-you either scan it or download it as a JPG image, then
paste it to your card.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG