interesting bass bridge

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:49:19 EDT

Hello Mark!

    The system you refer to was  to my knowledge used
only on the "Behr Brothers Piano". As far as I can tell this
system was invented by Siegfried Hansing who took over
as plant superintendent after Paul G. Mehlin left.  Hansing
assumed this position in 1886 in witch he held for six years.
"Behr Brothers"  held the patent on this system.
    In my opinion it is a good system but probability cost a
little more so no one else used it to my knowledge.

  Regards,
  Jack Wyatt