help wanted...very long

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:58:46 +0200

When I was doing store / warranty tunings this is exactly how I operated. I would
give the dealer a good break on in house tunings and a decent break on waranty
tunings. It was understood that in house (floor tunings) were rough tunings, and
waranty work was the best I could do. In return I would get my share of the
referals that came into the store. Prep jobs could also be done at a reasonable
rate. Great for starting off a buisness. I would also be very loyal to the store
in refering potential buyers to them. For the most part I never had any problems
with this arrangement. However its essential that both the technician and the
store owner treat each other right for things to work out.

--
Richard BrekneX-Mozilla-Status: 0009.F.
Bergen, Norway