[Fwd: Polyester repair problems]

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:36:13 -0600

That's OK Paul - Actually YOU were one of the people that I was MOST
hoping would reply to my inquirey.  It kinda boils down to what one of
the people at the store told me yesterday - "you have done what you could
with what they provided." which I have.  Unless they really want me to do
more I am just going to let it go as is.  I am tempted to add a little
more white poly pigment to the Baldwin-provided polyester if I have to do
it again.   That should make the poly a little more opaque as well as not
quite as yellow - all of which - should make for a better match.
(Maybe I should phone Baldwin and make similar suggestions so I could get
some of those mugs :-)

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 17:54:45 -0700 Paul McCloud <smccloud@ix.netcom.com>