Stand-up piano trucks

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:42:13 EDT

In a message dated 04/14/2000 8:14:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-pianotech-digest@ptg.org writes:

<< Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:13:24 -0400 (EDT)
 From: Wallace Scherer <p003520b@pb.seflin.org>
 Subject: Stand-up piano

 Hey, speaking about piano trucks, and jacking up pianos, has anyone ever
 made a stand-up piano.

 I think about this every time I see that guy on public TV do the
 political comedy songs as he bends over to awkwardly play his stars and
 stripes piano. Why doesn't someone come up with a piano truck that can
 also adjust to height so that stand up pianists can use them. Of course
 you'd have to have some pedal extenders too.

 Just another one of my wacky ideas.

 Wally Scherer
 Lake Worth, Florida

Has everyone forgotten Little Richard in his earlier days?  Custom legs,
custom pedal lyre, no doubt.

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL