help wanted...very long

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:37:37 -0600

There is some good and
>bad with this relationship, but I must admit that the bad is based on
'taking the
>good with the bad'. We occasionally have our difference of opinions based
in part
>of 'sales vs. technical opinions', and this is something I still wrestle with
>from time to time. This is part of the good and bad also.

Hi Phil,
             The sales vs technical will always be there as economics tend
to enter the picture. Just the facts of life. With used product, it is a
never ending problem of where you quit, and still make a practical return.
All too frequently we have to bite the bullet.
Roger.

PS I was just kidding re Florida. Jim looked after a customer of mine down
there, one of the snow bird types.
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213