help wanted...very long

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:48:41 EDT

Better yet, why do dealers need to be in the tuning business as well? The
best scenario is for the technician to perform the warranty tunings for a
discounted rate, in exchange for keeping the customer and getting referrals.
Then everyone is happy. The dealer happy getting his warranty work covered.
The customer his happy because the dealer cares. The technician is happy
because he or she is building a  clientele. It worked for me.

The main complaint I have heard is that the technician builds a large
clientele and then has no more time to perform the warrantee work. If that is
the case, there is always another technician who want to build a business.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR

In a message dated 04/13/2000 11:20:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,