Bird calls/what does this have to do with anything?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:37:54 -0500

>Simple, Jim,  it ties directly into a discussion from a month or so ago
>started by Ra Byn (sp?) about how to avoid getting too many pianos; we all
>know how rabbits play (when they're not sounding like babies crying).
>
>Diane

Ah Diane, but then there would be more dampers, wouldn't there? Probably
LOTS more! The whole explanation sounds a little fishy to me. Not hare
brained, exactly, but almost certainly for the birds. However, lacking a
more sesquipedalian description, and priorities being largely a matter of
convenience, it will suffice for now.

Ron N