Bird calls

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:33:48 -0500

>A relative that raised rabbits told us a  rabbit's scream is
>quite similar to a baby cry, and will bring in fox and coyotte-no sign of
>them showing up. None of us have forgotten that blood-curdling sound and how
>thin those tent walls were that night.
>
>Paul Chick

About a week ago, one of our night raiders/wraiths (feline) brought one
into the house through the flip-flop cat door just before bedtime. We get
one or two a year, and it's a sound you never quite make your peace with.
Personally, I'd much rather watch the beavers from the 29th street bridge
on a late night walk.

Ron N