help wanted

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:45:31 EDT

Several months ago I asked about how much floor tuners were getting. Now I am
getting to the point in my business where I need some help with my tuning
business. I would like to get someone to do tunings for me, but that I keep
the customer.

For those of you who do tunings for a store, or for another tuner, where you
do not get to keep the customer for your own files, what percentage of the
tuning fee do you get? Or to put it another way, do you give the store, or
the other tuner, a discount on your own tuning fee? If so, how much of a
discount?

You can respond privately, if you wish.

Willem Blees