Yamaha Pro 2000 piano

Daleboy@AOL.COM Daleboy@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:31:00 EDT

Dear Rob and List,
    I saw a prototype of this piano at the Music Teachers National
Association convention in Minneapolis. I was there to do the tunings for the
convention and wandered down to the Vendors Exhibit Hall where Yamaha had one
of these on display. The casework is very futuristic with a 3 piece
plexiglass lid. The piano features a disk unit and video monitor compliment
that shows live footage of a performance as it was recorded on that very
instrument. The one they showed the most was of David Benoit as he recorded.
The playback was VERY impressive....hearing the piano live and watching the
artist on the monitor playing THAT piano was pretty awesome!
    Mike Bates of Yamaha told me that there have already been several orders
placed for this instrument and will be in production soon if not already.
Regards,
Dale Whitehead, RPT
Franklin Piano Restorations