Klima Pianos

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:47:47 -0600

But, but, but Kristinn!!!! - "half as close" is NOT really a double
negative - at least not here in the USA - maybe in Iceland???? :-)
btw please don't ask me what it really is called :-(

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:26:30 +0100 Kristinn Leifsson
<istuner@islandia.is> writes:
> I just KNEW this would come up!  I use double negatives to "sound"
> more
> like a Yank.  It´s a bad habit, I know.  I´ll just stick to my
> E-T-H-E-R-E-A-L self.
>
> Regards,

with-now-an-absolutely-nailed-in-fervor-to-transcend-any-aforementioned-s
pel