ball fitting for tuning hammer

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 22:42:18 PDT

Clyde,

Yes, sometimes the simplest idea is the best...kinda like the shortest
distance between 2 points is a straight line. I look at the ball fitting as
a "completion" of the simple idea, and putting the tail on the donkey! And
while it works great for ME, it  may not be everyone's cup o' tea.
As for my email address, "Charly_tuner", I just thought it was a cute play
on words. I have other email addresses, such as "pianolover88", but my name
isn't Pianolover..lol! I can see how it's confusing to some, because I am
using an actual name. On my actual business card, and other promotional
material, I always use "Peterson's Piano Service".

Terry