A440 under fire

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 23:48:20 +0200

Thanks Ed... I needed a wee bit of support there.. grin.. But ACTUALLY... hehe..
I was just wondering if any of you guys off the top of your head knew where I
could get a copy or and address to get a copy of this international standards
deal from 1939. I know how to handle these folks here and I know this is what I
need. I have been plowing through the internet seas looking for something direct
about this and cant get past the American adoption of the standard a bit earlier
on. And believe me.. these folks wont give a hoot about what a bunch of crazy
americans think... grin.. Provincial town Bergen is dont you know.. Home of
Edvard Grieg you see... Norwegians can be very proud folks... I just love em....
still I have to be able to wift a official looking piece of paper at them...
preferably one that is signed by some Norwegian officialdom....

So.. which international organization is likeliest to have authority in this
regard ?? Anybody ??

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.