Computer Glitch Revealed

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:39:40 +0200

Are you getting technical with me ?? grin.. Tho the subject of this thread is indeed
"Computer Glitch Revealed" I think I pretty clearly state where I think the blame
goes.. While on the subject matter...

George Lucas has decided not to release any (including the latest) of the Star Wars
films on DVD until the next two are finished, and have sold several million copies
using the video format. Another classic example of getting greedy.  This way he can
sell two sets of movies to everyone interested, instead of just one. Ticks me off..

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.