software

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:41:26 -0700

Ron,

I'm sold on Time & Chaos.  I use it with my Palm Pilot and I really like.
Download and try it for free.  $45.00.  I am having the same problems with
my Piano Service Manager and have been in the market for awhile.

Anyone using Time & Chaos with some tips for piano technician use please
feel free to post to me privately or not.

David I.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Greg Newell
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 8:09 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: software

Ron,
    I'm now using PTBiz and it seems pretty nice but does have some
shortcomings that I sure would like to see addressed. That said I think it's
among the best available for piano techs available today.
    Greg Newell
Ron & Lorene Shiflet wrote:

  My old DOS based system that works pretty good but it has printing and
modem problems now with everything Windows based. Does anyone have a current
scheduling database on the market that's any good?  Thanks Ron