PIMs (was: software)

Stan Kroeker stan@pianoexperts.mb.ca
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 16:16:59 -0500

> Does anyone have a current scheduling database on the market that's
> any good?  Thanks

Rather than attempt the mammoth task of modelling database software to
do everything we want, has anyone had success with one of the many PIM
(personal information manager) programs available?  To name a few:
Daytimers Organizer 2000 (Windows only), Now-Up-To-Date (WinMac), MS
Outlook (Windows) ...

With customizable fields for data entry, one could conceivably set up
unlimited client lists and query the info in various ways.  I'm not
convinced there is any one organizing tool which will meet all of our
needs so the PIMs seem to be an acceptable compromise.

BTW...I'm a Mac Addict, so my choices in this regard are limited.

Best regards,

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician