Jim Coleman, Sr update

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:59:04 PDT

Jim,

  What a JOY to open up the email and see your name on the list!!!!!!!

>Later, I will share some of the wonderful lessons of life which I am
learning (belatedly) as a result of this ordeal. For some of us, extreme
measures are needed to get our attention (I always was a slow learner).

  I am looking forward to this. You have taught me many things so far, not
only about tuning, but also about how to live.  I hope I can honor you by
making use of your lessons.

  With Love,
  Diane

Regards to Myrtle and your kids too.  We are all grateful for how they have
kept us posted!