Cline

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:13:23 -0500

> I learned alot from an eye doctor once. I went in with an irritation in my
> eye, some sort of foreign spicule. He went through twenty minutes of
> thorough eye exam before lifting the little mite out with the corner of a
> kleenex.....all of 15 secs.
> Seriously though, there is no better way to get to know a piano, and the
> customer is looking for an informed report. Right?
>
> Bill Ballard, RPT
> New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

Your eye doctor was being honest.  He has a minimum charge.  For that
minimum he can give x amount of time.   He gave you that time left over from
the 15 second procedure.
        If we pull a pencil out of an action in 2 minutes is that the end of
our minimum service call? Yes I agree totally.  The customer appreciates no
end what he perceives as our extra efforts. If that comes from time given
within the minimum it is time well spent. ---ric