Plating piano parts

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 21:54:08 -0700

Frank Weston wrote:

>  The company who have done my plating work in the past (Acme in
> Baltimore) closed their doors for business.  The owner says he
> got tired of bureaucrats with badges showing up unannounced and
> making ridiculous demands.  Too bad, because they did a good
> job and charged a very fair price.

I would send the agency, (EPA, OSHA, or whatever other stupid out
of control organization), a carefully pointed letter informing
them how happy you are to see that they are killing peoples
rights to make a living.  In closing inform them that you plan to
come over on the weekend to inspect their garage to see if they
are housing any hazardous chemicals.  Of course YOU get to define
what "hazardous" means.  After all, they do.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV