Pure Tone Strings

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 09:39:13 -0400

> > >  it's just that there are more swine too.
> >
> Ha ha. What's wrong with swine? I just wrote an article about swine.

I have not a swine met I less than a dog admired.

It was Ron who started talking about hams.  Come to think of it I'm
not sure if he referred to his or theirs.

Thank you Stephen for a wonderfully stimulating conversation about
wire.  As always I learn more every day.

And thank you all for your contributions and observations.

I love you all and grateful for this wonderful resource.

		Newton