Plating piano parts

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:36:21 -0400

The company who have done my plating work in the past (Acme in =
Baltimore) closed their doors for business.  The owner says he got tired =
of bureaucrats with badges showing up unannounced and making ridiculous =
demands.  Too bad, because they did a good job and charged a very fair =
price.

I have had no luck finding a replacement locally.  Can anyone recommend =
a company that can turn out quality plating work for a fair price within =
a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks,

Frank Weston