More advice needed

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 23:08:44 -0500

>Clyde Hollinger

Hi Clyde,
I had no doubt that someone of your sterling  character and delicate hand
could orchestrate a happy ending, and a certified check. It is a genuine
joy to watch a true professional at work. Please accept my congratulations
on a job well done. I am very happy for you that it all worked out so
nicely, and with so few problems... Bubba, however, is a little put out.

Thanks for the post. Well done.

Ron N