More advice needed

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:41:42 EDT

tomnjan@bellsouth.net writes:

<< BTW,  have you
 considered suing your supplier for selling you a tilter that would not
 fit into your car :-)?  Their omission might be considered by the right
 lawyer to violate some sort of full disclosure law.

 Tom Robinson
 East Tennessee >>

I disagree, I would have sued the original car company for not making their
cars wide enough to have the tilter fit in. I think all car companies should
take the needs of piano tuners more serious when designing their vehicles. I
am sick and tired of having to special order my can to fit my needs.

How about it guys. Are you with me. Lets sue all the car companies. Lets sue
the oil companies for rasing gas prices. Hell, lets just sue our customers
too, while we're at it, for not paying us enough to make a decent living,
like lawyers and doctors.

OK, I'm settle down now. I'll be all right. Just give me a minute.

Wim