piano purchase

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:05:47 -0500

Willem,

You wrote:
<<Petrof.... The Model IV is 5'8", same size at the Steinway M. Although
very few people know about them, every piano player that has played one in
my store has been extremely impressed with its clear tone and even touch.>>

I would have to agree with you about the tone on the Model IV. I have only
tuned one, but the tone was very nice and very clear. I was not able to stay
long enough to play much on it, but the touch felt pretty good. My customers
mentioned that they just liked the tone of this piano best, and they looked
at several.

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS