piano purchase

MsPiano4@AOL.COM MsPiano4@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:00:48 EDT

James

If you could fit a 6' 4" piano in your space I would strongly suggest seeking
out the Charles Walters grand.  I was recently exposed to this wonderful
instrument and believe it to be one of the finest pianos in its size that I
have worked on in my 23 years of piano work.  This is a hand made piano
reminiscent of the finest pianos built in the USA during the early 1900's.
Musically it is heads and shoulders above the best massed produced grands
from Japan. Price is a little higher than asian pianos yet lower than
Steinway.  I would recommend this piano as my #1 choice in the 6' category.

Greg Murdaugh