The Mysterious Hamilton

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 16:58:21 -0500

Flat soundboard.  Use a thread along side the longest rib to see
how much crown there is or if there is indeed a rolled bridge where
you will have crown at one end but negative crown on the other
end.  A gap in the middle between thread and board indicated
positive crown.  With a CC system 1/16" gap is sufficient.

		Newton