The Mysterious Hamilton

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 23:00:07 +0200

Could always be a bad plate to pinblock fit. Could be a broken plate as well...
I am sure others will have more to say, but this sounds pretty typical of the
above. I havent had much experience with Baldwins for the past twenty years or
so as we dont get them over here, but I kinda thought of Baldwin as well enough
made that pinblock fitting wouldnt be a problem. It will be interesting to see
what others come up with on this one.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.